We’ve done a number of group ritual with The Forty Servants over in the Facebook Group. If you would like to get involved in this one just head over HERE and join the group. You don’t have to own the physical deck to be a member or anything like that, like I said before you don’t have to spend a penny to work with the system. As long as you have an interest in working with The Forty Servants that you are more than welcome.
The Equinox lands on Friday, 22 September 2017, 21:02 IST here in Ireland, but you can check online what the exact date and time is for your location. But to make things as easy as possible we always allow a 3 day period in which you can do your personal ritual so that would mean that you can do it the 21th, 22th or 23th of September.
Spring and Autumn Equinox Group Ritual
The Spring Ritual is for personal renewal and a return to feeling beautiful, sexy and attractive. The Autumn Ritual is for releasing all the stuff that holds you back so new growth can begin. People all over the world will be doing this ritual at the same time as you, so you can tap into this group energy to amplify your own working. Obviously Spring and Autumn occur at opposite times in different hemispheres so if you use the group connection be aware that not everyone will be working the same ritual as you. This won’t be a problem as everyone will still get the benefit of the group interaction and combined energy no matter what ritual they are performing.
- Find a quiet place where you can perform the ritual without being disturbed. Switch off phones and anything that beeps for attention.
- Take several big breaths – in through the nose and out through the mouth. Feel you lungs fill first from the bottom, then the middle and then the chest.
- Return to your normal breathing pattern.
- If you have a banishing ritual you normally perform do that now, if not then you can clear the working area by repeating “Hekas, Hekas Este Bebeloi” (“Afar, Afar, O ye Profane!”) while turning in an anti-clockwise direction pushing any “bad stuff” for miles in every direction using the back of your right hand. You can also burn incense such as sage or Palo Santo.
- If you want to connect with other people doing this ritual then get out The Unifying Sigil and ask that you be connected to the rest of the group performing this ritual, then ask that the door to the shared sacred space that is to be used is opened to you. Try to feel a connection to the rest of the group. This can be a visualization, or just a feeling or general sense that you are connected and working together.
- Lay out the entire deck in front of you (if you have room) or just have them in front of you in the box (Facing north is good, but not always possible)
- Perform the steps outlined below for whatever ritual you are doing and once completed return to this section.
- Add any personal petitions or desires you have and include any other servants you want to include at this point. You don’t have to do this, just if you want to.
- Light candles, incense or give any offerings you want in any style you choose, to the entire deck of Servants.
- Thank the Servants, thank the rest of the group, and either then return your deck to where you normally keep it or place it on the altar or somewhere you feel is auspicious.
- To close clap your hands once loudly having the intention that this is marking the end of the working. Say “And it is done” or something that feels correct to you. Or if you have you own favorite closing technique just do whatever you normally would.
- Take photos or leave some feedback in the Facebook group so the rest of us can get to see/hear how it went for you.
SPRINGTIME – RENEWAL AND FEELING SEXY!
- Have The Carnal image and sigil before you. Ask for the energy of The Carnal to come into your body – Feel as sexy, beautiful and attractive as you can possibly let yourself be.
- Sit with this feeling for as long as possible. Then ask The Carnal to help renew and restore your feelings of self-worth, attractiveness and sexiness!
- Ask for inspiration in the most relevant area of your life. Ask that when inspiration comes, it does so with all the power of the Spring and excitement of new growth and renewal.
- Ask for clarity and guidance on how to maintain this wonderful feelings of self-love and appreciation.
- Make an offering of candles, wine and tobacco or whatever you feel is most suitable and acceptable to The Carnal. Be creative
- Spend time expressing gratitude to The Carnal for her excellent work.
AUTUMN – LETTING GO AND CLEARING OUT
- Have The Depleted image and Sigil before you. Ask the Depleted to show you the parts of your life that you can let go off, that are holding you back, and that are no longer needed.
- Feel the energy of The Depleted as it enters your body and removes all the etheric junk, emotional baggage and all the dark stuff that you no longer need. Feel this in all your bodies – physical, mental, etheric, emotional, etc.
- Ask for inspiration and guidance of how best to clear your life of unneeded stuff so that you can start to grow again from a better foundation. Ask that when inspiration comes, it does so with all the power of the Autumn and the great feeling of letting go and clearing out.
- Ask for the clarity and guidance on how to proceed in your life goals.
- Make an offering of candles, wine and tobacco or whatever you feel is suitable. A good offering here would be to clear out an old drawer or wardrobe or something like that. Be creative
- Spend time expressing gratitude to The Depleted for his excellent work.
And that’s it, if you have any questions or whatever just head on over to the group and ask away!
Good people of the internet, I will talk to you next time. Be well!
LINKS AND PROMOTION STUFF:
– ADVENTURES IN WOO WOO