THE FORTY SERVANTS APRIL FULL MOON RITUAL!
The Full Moon is the 11th here In Ireland (may vary in other locations) so the window for this group working will be the 10th until the 12th. You can check the time in your area here!
This time the goal of the ritual can be anything you want! We will all just connect as a group to boost the power of all the individual workings. So pick whatever you want.
And remember it won’t affect your karma, or anything similar, if someone else uses this ritual for something you think is “bad”- the nature of the servants cannot be tainted and there can be no backlash for group members. Attention is attention and the individual group working are only connected to the combined power generated and not in regards to any individual intent.
- Join the Facebook Group if you aren’t already a member.
- Find a quiet place where you can perform the ritual without being disturbed. Switch off phones and anything that beeps for attention. Take several big breaths – in through the nose and out through the mouth. Feel you lungs fill first from the bottom, then the middle and then the chest. Return to your normal breathing pattern.
- Banish or clear the area as you would normally. I like repeating “Hekas, Hekas Este Bebeloi” (“Afar, Afar, O ye Profane!”) while turning in an anti-clockwise direction pushing “stuff” for miles in every direction using the back of my right hand. I also burn incense.
- Get out THE UNIFYING SIGIL and while looking at it, connect to the rest of the group. This can be a visualisation, or just a feeling or sense that you are connected and working together with the rest of us during this 3 day period.
- This is where you will do your own working. Use whatever Servants you want to work with for whatever goal you choose. Light candles, say prayers, use incense or give any offerings you deem appropriate.
- Thank the Servants, thank the rest of the group, and either then return your deck to where you normal keep it or place it on the altar or somewhere you feel is auspicious.
- Close in whatever way you normally would – clapping the hands once loudly can be great, or just saying “And it is done” or you can just leave the whole working open until the candle burn out or whatever.
- In the dedicated Facebook group thread that will be posted on day one (10th of April) [edit: here is the thread], just type THANKS TO THE SERVANTS, when you have finished. Optionally, you can post photos or leave some feedback so the rest of us can get to see/hear how it went for you. But no pressure.
LINKS AND PROMOTION STUFF:
THE FORTY SERVANTS
– All Info on The Forty Servants
– Forty Servants Altar Cards
– Buy The Forty Servants
– Tommie Kelly Podcast
– Tommie Kelly Youtube
– Adventures in Woo Woo Facebook
– The Forty Servants Facebook Group