THE WEEKLY WOO
In a blend of old and new, links from the Occult, Paranormal, Esoteric, Spiritual, Supernatural, Weird Science and High Strangeness realms- this is the Weekly Woo!
– WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE SOUL: UPDATE 4
– 10 Balkan Mythological Creatures
– Occult personality types
– A BOATLOAD OF DRUGS
– Madonna of the Mountain in Polsi, Calabria
– Self-Actualization Through Hierarchy: Risks and Rewards
– Early humans co-existed in Africa with human-like species
– The immaterial book of St Cyprian
– The Fool and The Magician — wtf are we even doing?
– Pope Francis canonises two children at Portugal’s Fatima shrine
– Humans Have a Poor Sense of Smell? It’s Just a Myth
– A Psychotherapist’s Secret Weapon For Dealing With Shame & Guilt
– Interview With Author and Spiritualist, Julian Vayne
– Satanic Emergence
– Permission to be Mad — the Chaos Magick meta-paradigm pt1
– Mystery Box Found in Tomb of Ancient Egyptian Princess
– Banshee May Have Been Photographed in Pakistan
– Everything I Learned About Success I Learned From These Ten Sitcoms
– My Best Tool for Learning Energy (And Everything Else)
– Aleister Crowley & The Primrose League
– Thoughts On A Personal Alchemy
– Is ‘Being’ The Same For Everyone?
– Grant Morrison interview: “Laughter can banish any and all demons”
– Daryl Bem Proved ESP Is Real
– Scientists Think They’re More Rational Than Other People
– Physicists Can’t Agree on What Science Even Means Anymore
– A physicist answers the grandest question of all: Why are we here?
– An Ecology of Grimoires
– Cyclops Goat Alive and Well in India
– Memories of Near Death Experiences are ‘More Real Than Real’
– Fascism Or Democracy – Is This Our Last Chance To Choose?
– Decolonisation and Modern Indigenous Lifeways
– Babalon of Love & War
– The Long-Term Future of Parapsychology
– Twin Peaks Rewatch: Catching Up
(Use this LINK to get 2 Months free of Scribd)